What did we do?
Significant advancements in people analytics have been achieved as data integrity has improved.
- The HR Reporting Hub in Mosaic provides a new payroll dashboard and more than 40 new reports to the user community.
- The HR Workforce Dashboard, launched in partnership with Institutional Reporting and Analysis (IRA) provides real-time employee life cycle data to leaders and administrators in respective faculties and departments.
- The Data Cookbook has been successfully integrated with the HR Reporting Hub, marking a significant milestone in strengthening the institutional Data Governance framework.
- A new HR Strategic Reporting Hub was launched for our new embedded HR partnership teams to aid in HR and talent planning activities; further BI dashboards are currently in development to support trend analyses and initiative design.
Outcome – Improving the Employee Experience and Reporting
- 99.5% of paycheques are delivered to employees on-cycle. (Note: Payroll accuracy can be measured through the success rate at which a regular on cycle pay deposit is generated for an employee.)
- A 99.87% resolution rate was achieved for the 26,274 tickets that were created in the JIRA HR Service Desk in the June to May 2022/2023 period. The resolution rate has improved by 2.03% over the 97.84% resolution rate in 2021/22.
- The average user satisfaction score was 4.7 out of 5 as reported through JIRA in the same period. This rate remains the same compared to the previous year’s satisfaction outcomes.
- Average 4.3-4.5 out of 5 satisfaction survey results with new HR embedded teams supporting integrated HR transactional matters; significant improvement in quality of information shared with HR Operations/Payroll/Data Management teams for processing. Examples:
- One area that reported a previous average of 85 items requiring follow-up per pay, reported significant improvements with only 1-3 items per pay now requiring follow up.
- 3 areas have implemented new time management procedures with average processing time decreasing from 3 days/ week down to 2-3 hours per week.
- Recent partnerships on mass hire projects (i.e. TAs/Sessional Faculty) significantly improved lead time of completed information being shared and reduced number of errors which would have required EFT or retro adjustments.