What did we do?
Advancements in people analytics have been achieved as data integrity has improved.
- The HR Reporting Hub in Mosaic provides a new payroll dashboard and more than 40 new reports to the user community.
- The HR Workforce Dashboard, launched in partnership with Institutional Reporting and Analysis (IRA) provides real-time employee life cycle data to leaders and administrators in respective faculties and departments.
- The Data Cookbook was integrated with the HR Reporting Hub, marking a significant milestone in strengthening the institutional Data Governance framework.
- Further BI dashboards are currently in development to support trend analyses and initiative design.
Outcome – Improving the Employee Experience and Reporting
The below demonstrate significant improvement in payroll accuracy and service satisfaction rates.
- 5% of paycheques are delivered to employees on-cycle. (Note: Payroll accuracy can be measured through the success rate at which a regular on cycle pay deposit is generated for an employee.) Process discussions continue to address issues impacting service delays.
- A 99.87% resolution rate was achieved for the 26,274 tickets created in the JIRA HR Service Desk in the June to May 2022/23 period. The resolution rate has improved by 2.03% over the 97.84% resolution rate in 2021/22.
- 7 out of 5 average user satisfaction score as reported through JIRA in the same period. (The same satisfaction score was achieved in 2021/22).
- Average 4.3-4.5 out of 5 satisfaction survey results with new HR embedded teams supporting integrated HR transactional matters.