- Attract the most diverse talent pool while achieving the most equitable and inclusive faculty hiring practices and decisions
- Enhance culture of equity, diversity and inclusion
- Mitigate unconscious bias in the Faculty recruitment process
- Partner with Faculty stakeholders throughout the ideation, development, implementation and post implementation stages of the initiative to develop a common understanding and awareness of the updated recruitment and selection practices associated with SPS A1 policy
- Identify and communicate specific areas of change within the SPS A1 policy that impact each set of stakeholder
- Create an SPS A1 implementation support model that will facilitate a consistent approach to recruiting and selecting academic faculty while following a simple process for incorporating new work to the recruitment and selection process
SPS A1 Resources
To learn more about SPS A1 Policy and support resources, visit our Policy on Recruitment and Selection of Faculty Members page.