November HR Review Progress Update
HR Review Progress Update
Some great progress has been made this month, and work continues on key priorities of the HR Review. Recent milestones and successes include:
- Departments have sent 100% of Position Management cleanup files back to project team. This data has now been updated in Mosaic. Thank you to all involved for the tremendous effort in this cleanup project!
- Investigation of critical hiring issues with Faculty of Engineering to support the Hiring Process Improvement Initiative.
- External Tuition Assistance online application form requirements are being finalized.
- Most FHS inquiries and transactions related to Interim Transactions (ESA) have now been transitioned to the HR Service Centre.
- Four HR Network Engagement sessions were held to share details on Position Management and HR Event Form progress with individuals from departments across campus engaged in HR work.
An interim report of the HR Review project implementation will be shared in the coming weeks. The report includes a detailed update on all project progress, future implementation plans and upcoming initiatives.Updates