Join your HR partners and colleagues from across the university for a day of informative and interactive sessions on topics meant to connect our virtual campus community. Sessions include a variety of speakers and activities which will enable you to connect with each other, with senior university leaders and with subject matter experts.
- Who should attend? HR professionals and employees engaged in HR related work activities
- When? Wednesday, December 2 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where? MS Teams for networking session and Zoom Meeting for the remainder of the day
Register now for the HR Forum!
- 9:00 a.m. Shared Connections – bring your coffee and join us for an informal networking session that will enable you to connect with HR colleagues on a variety of “hot topics” of your choosing including onboarding, engagement, self-care, holiday planning and COVID-19 reporting – just to name a few!
- 10:00 a.m. Welcome and HR Strategic Updates from Wanda McKenna (Chief Human Resources Officer) and Roger Couldrey (Vice-President Administration)
- 11:00 a.m. Guest Speaker – Mental Health and Well-Being – learn about the importance of mental health and how social relationships are connected to your well-being
- 11:45 a.m. Staying Connected – learn about all the ways you can stay connected on all things HR
- 1:00 p.m. The Future of Work – join us for an interactive session to explore trends for the future of our workforce and workplace and key considerations for planning
- 2:00 p.m. UniForum Updates from Dr. David Farrar (President & Vice-Chancellor) and Roger Couldrey (Vice-President Administration) – exploring the university sector and our connection worldwide
- 2:45 p.m. Closing Remarks from Wanda McKenna (Chief Human Resources Officer)
There will be several breaks during the day including time for transitions (10min each), lunch (70min), wellness (5min) and a surprise celebration that you won’t want to miss (5min)!
Register once and attend as many sessions as you would like! Attendees can self-select the sessions they wish to attend. The detailed agenda will be provided to attendees at least one week before the forum.
But wait, there is more!
In the spirit of connection, we have partnered with our Finance colleagues and encourage you to also consider attending one or more of the great sessions being offered the following week at the Financial Forum (Wednesday, December 9). Read more about the sessions and registration for the Financial Forum here.