FHS and central HR to identify the transactional work that is common across campus and determine where this work is best done from and efficient (quantitative) and effectiveness (qualitative) perspective.
- Develop or refine work flow, process charts and standard operating procedures (SOPs) which currently serve the unique requirements of FHS. Ensure all current and new processes support the unique FHS requirements. SOPs include accountabilities, hand-offs, and partnerships. See also Objective 1: Payroll Process Review
- Identify and develop value added new processes to meet the unique requirements of FHS.
- Develop an organization design model that supports current and new processes. Consult with key internal stakeholders (FHS and central HR) to understand the key requirements of efficiency (quantitative) and effectiveness (qualitative). See also Objective 5: Human Resources Functional Organization Design
- Develop a comprehensive change management plan** to support implementation of new/refined work flows/processes to support FHS requirements.
- Ensure all FHS staff have the required knowledge, skills and behaviours. See also Objective 3: Staff Development